Student Communications & Social Media Manager - Higher Education - Kent
Do you have extensive experience in creating communications across a range of digital and traditional platforms?
Are you experience in social media management and reporting?
Would you like to work for a high profile higher education body responsible for communicating with the current body of students?
I am working with a well-known higher education body who are looking for their next Student Communications & Social Media Manager to engage with their current student body across a range of platforms. This opportunity is a maternity cover until July of next year, with a strong focus on enhancing the student experience through communications.
In this role you will be responsible for...
- Overseeing the life cycle of student communications activity from planning and organisation through to creation and monitoring
- Through monitoring and reporting ensuring the continual improvement of the student communications programme
- Working with key academic and service staff across the university to ensure that communications is kept current and addresses needs within the organisation
- Managing a small team of student workers as well as a Social Media Executive
- Acting as a point of contact for members of staff to ensure that their communications matches up to the desired student experience
- Using website, social media, newsletters and print communications to keep students abreast of university developments and points of interest
- React to crisis communications where necessary
You will be ideally suited for this role if you have...
- Experience as a student or staff member within a higher education institution
- Communications experience across both digital and traditional channels, particularly social media
- Social media experience across HootSuite
- Excellent written communications skills
- Worked as part of a large and complex organisation with multiple and diverse stakeholders
- Previous experience devising communications for a student body
If you are interested in applying for this Student Communications and Social Media Manager, get in touch on the below to find out more. This is an urgent hire and interviews will be taking place on an ad hoc basis!
Tel: 0207 6269 6362
ProTax is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.