Supporter Development Manager, London - £40,000
- Do you have a supporter development background?
- Do you have experience in developing engaging journeys and establishing new programmes of fundraising work?
- Would you like to work for an established national health charity?
Pro-Marketing has partnered with a fantastic health charity who are seeking a new Supporter Development Manager in London. In this position, you will be responsible for establishing supporter journeys and converting donors into advocates for the charity. The role will be contributing to the wider public fundraising team target which is currently forecast to raise £12.5million this year.
What's great about this organisation?
- Well established national health charity
- Recognised brand
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Buy and sell annual leave policy
- Family-friendly policies
- Flexible working arrangements are available
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance cover
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Discounts and savings on own charity products and publications
- Excellent learning & development opportunities
In this role, you will be responsible for…
- Establishing the supporter journeys converting donors into advocates for the charity
- Creating new programmes for fundraising work
- Contributing to the wider public fundraising team target which is currently forecast to raise £12.5million this year
- Encouraging a new long-term support culture at the charity with an emphasis and focus on meaningful relationships over short term gain
- Connecting with teams across the business to help generate income and engagement
You will be perfectly suited for this role if you have…
- A successful supporter development and fundraising background
- Previously designed and developed innovative fundraising programme ideas
- A background in tracking and reporting
- Excellent relationship building skills with a broad range of prospective fundraisers and supporters
- Strong budget management and forecasting experience
If you are interested in applying for this Supporter Development Manager role, or in learning more, then contact me ASAP:
Tel: 020 7269 6338
ProTax is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.