£50000 - £65000 per annum
5 months ago
With a national strategy put in place to grow their Audit of Tax team, it couldn't be a more exciting time to join this forward-thinking firm.
- Work alongside experienced Director and Partners across the UK
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- An array of agile working options
As the Tax Audit Manager, you will be responsible for
- Delivering complex audit of tax and liaising with technical specialists
- Manage a team of dedicated tax auditors beneath you
- Up to 25-50% of your time working with corporate tax advisor clients
- Clients will range from FTSE 100, to Large US-Inbounds
The ideal candidate will come from an in-house or practice environment, have a significant audit of tax experience, experience in US GAAP and tax reporting.
If you are interested in the Audit of Tax Senior Manager role all applications are to be made to Ashleigh Polakiewicz of Pro-Tax via Ashleigh@pro-tax.co.uk or 0207 269 6324, with the career progression on offer with this role applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.