£60000 - £80000 per annum + Car Allowance
7 months ago
With a national strategy put in place to grow the Audit of Tax Network, it couldn't be a more exciting time to join this Big 4 in Reading.
- Work alongside experienced Director and Partners across the UK
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- An array of agile working options
As the Tax Audit Senior Manager, you will be responsible for
- Delivering complex audit of tax and liaising with technical specialists
- Manage a team of dedicated tax auditors beneath you
- Up to 25-50% of your time working with corporate tax advisor clients
- Clients will range from FTSE 100, to Large US-Inbounds
The ideal candidate will come from an in-house or practice environment, have a significant audit of tax experience, experience in US GAAP and tax reporting.
If you are interested in the Tax Audit Senior Manager role all applications are to be made to Ashleigh Polakiewicz of Pro-Tax via Ashleigh@pro-tax.co.uk or 0207 269 6324, with the career progression on offer with this role applicants are encouraged to apply ASAP.