TMT Associate - 3-6 PQE - Leading International Firm - Up to £110,000 + Bonus
Location - Central London
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this leading international firm that they are looking to grow their TMT team and looking for a TMT Associate. This firm operates globally in over 40 locations across America, Europe and the Middle East, which is beneficial for their clients as they can provide global insight and knowledge into their transactions, and work across multiple jurisdictions.
Why should you work here as a TMT Associate?
- This top tier firm is known for their global presence within the TMT industry;
- This practice has built a strong global platform, with deep industry knowledge across a variety of sectors;
- You will be advising on high profile and complex transactions across technology-related services;
- You will be working with a wide range of clients, across mature market telecoms operators, major Government departments and FTSE 100 companies;
- You will be supported by multiple partners, working on a wide scope of work from outsourcing ITO and BPO to working on commercial projects;
- Flexible working can be considered.
What do you need to succeed here as a TMT Associate?
- You must be a qualified lawyer with 3-6 PQE;
- You must have excellent knowledge in the telecoms sector, having gained experience across a range of jurisdictions;
- Experience of large technology outsourcing transactions is essential;
- Ideally, experience of telecoms regulatory advice.
For more information regarding this TMT Associate role, please contact Rhian Berry on 0207 269 6367 or email email@example.com