about 2 months ago
TMT Senior Associate/Partner
Tier 1 Team - Reading - Berkshire
Join a top National Law Firm:
- Tier 1 Team
- Award-Winning Firm
- Significant international network
- Clients include some of the largest financial, automotive, telecoms and technology businesses in the UK
- Good work/life balance
- Broad range of working matters
- National technology and telecoms team is one of the largest dedicated IT and telecoms practices in the UK
Your role as a TMT Senior Associate/Partner:
- Advise on all forms of IT and telecoms transactions and strategy, both customer and supplier-side
- Advise on large multinational outsourcing arrangements and complex IT
- projects to more routine software development and licensing arrangements.
- Work with a range of clients from small SMEs (across a wide range of technology and media sectors) to household names and major multinationals
This opportunity to become a TMT Senior Associate/Partner is perfect for an enthusiastic and ambitious individual who:
- Is a Partner or an aspiring Partner
- Has a strong academic background
- Has prior experience in advising in respect of large IT system and software procurements, agile and waterfall software development methodologies, technology enabled BPOs, system integration projects, cloud services contracts and software licensing arrangements
- Prior experience within some of the telecoms, financial services, automotive and retail sectors
- Is passionate about business development and has their own network of clients and contacts
If you would like to be considered for this role as a TMT Senior Associate/Partner or would like some further information, please get in touch on:
0207 269 6350 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.