Birmingham, West Midlands
£25000 - £31000.00 per annum + plus 15%
about 1 month ago
to £31000 plus either a extra 15% to spend on extra benefits or cash added to your monthly salary
Do you have knowledge of how future talent programmes such as apprenticeships and graduate programmes work
Do you have experience in talent management and development - graduate, apprentice and work placement
Have you been responsible for the pastoral care of graduates, work placements and apprenticeships?
If so, read on! Our Client, based in central Birmingham may be interested in speaking to you. The role:
The Talent Co-ordinator reports directly to the Talent & Development Manager. The purpose of this role is to support the Talent Team in administering future talent programmes including the graduate, apprentice and work placement programmes. The role will also be responsible for the pastoral care of graduates, apprentices and work placement interns/candidates.
· Provide pastoral care for graduates, apprentices and work placement candidates / interns, including giving advice and guidance on day-to-day challenges, performance issues and development needs
· Support the recruitment and on-boarding activities for Graduates and Apprentices
· Manage the day to day running of the graduate, apprentice, work placement and internship programmes
· Keep data and records up to date for the future talent programmes and prepare appropriate MI and reports
· Monitor take up and effectiveness of the future talent programmes working with Data and MI and other relevant stakeholders
· Co-ordinate engagement and networking events for the Future Talent programmes
· Keep abreast of industry changes in youth education and skill development to inform internal future talent programmes
· Champion future talent programmes across the organisation
· Provide tools, templates and guidelines to the business to maximise learning and benefits from the future talent programme for the learners and the business
· Support the Talent Advisor to continuously improve the design and structure of the graduate, apprentice, internship and work placement programmes including rotations and learning weeks
· Work closely with the Skills Employment & Education Team (SEE) to support the administration of the Work Experience Programme
· Actively promote and embed Equality Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work, and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI.
This organisation offers an outstanding benefits package including enhanced pension, and private heath and the opportunity to either get an extra 15 percent paid in addition to your gross salary or spend 15% on added benefits
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.