Up to £45,000
- Are you working for a mid-tier firm looking for a first industry move?
- Are you interested in broad, mixed tax positions?
- Do you want to join a successful team in an established business?
What's great about this role?
- A great learning and development opportunity for anyone wanting a first industry move
- Commercial experience within a well respected Engineering business
- Act as a tax business partner for both the UK and some international entities
As Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Completion and submission of various tax returns including corporate tax, VAT, employment tax etc.
- Preparing quarterly tax projections
- Working with external advisors
- Providing tax advice to cross-functioning teams
What do the team think?
"Great company to work for which helped me gain excellent exposure to international tax""
"Excellent work-life balance and progression for my career"
As Tax Accountant you will be;
- Ideally be professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Corporate tax background
- Commercially aware, adaptable and a team player
Please contact Paul Vince for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6314 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.