Up to £45,000
- Are you looking for a first step in-house?
- Are you part-qualified and want to finish your studies in-house?
- Do you want to broaden your experience across both direct and indirect taxes?
What's great about this role?
- Join a vibrant and growing finance function
- Work collaboratively with key stakeholders within finance and wider commercial teams
- An environment where you can develop and learn from experience tax professionals
As Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Responsibility for VAT, Intrastat and EC sales across UK and parts of Europe
- Assisting advisors with preparation of tax returns
- Working on corporate tax and transfer pricing issues
- Assisting with ad-hoc tax queries from the business
What do the team think?
"The people are friendly, open and accommodating. A real family feel"
"The team is supportive and from a culture perspective, great work/life balance"
As Tax Accountant you will be;
- Professionally qualified or part-qualified in tax or accountancy
- Experience in either VAT or corporate tax
- Confident, an eye for detail and happy dealing with large volumes of work
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com