Up to £50,000
- Are you a corporate tax specialist looking to broaden your experience?
- Are you looking for your first move in-house?
- Are you keen on gaining international tax experience?
What's great about this role?
- Great opportunity for a UK tax specialist to broaden their experience in international issues
- Join a team of experienced in-house professionals to develop your career
- Great work/life balance
As Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Corporate tax and US GAAP tax provisions
- Transfer pricing documentation
- R&D Credit claims
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
What do the team think?
"Good environment, positive attitude, professional employees, and great management"
"Lots of potential to grow your career and flexibility with work/life balance"
As Tax Accountant you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Experienced in corporate tax compliance
- Strong communications skills and work ethic
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com