£55000 - £65000 per annum
7 months ago
Up to £65,000
- Are you a corporate tax specialist looking for your first move in-house?
- Are you keen on joining a FTSE listed business?
- Do you want to join a successful business in a newly-created role?
What's great about this role?
- A newly-created role with a successful, growing team
- Increasing complexity to the structure meaning interesting projects to keep you busy
- A role incorporating compliance, accounting and advisory of taxes
As Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Preparation of the group's tax accounting and tax provisions
- Reviewing tax compliance
- Implementing transfer pricing strategy
- Providing advice on tax enquiries and M&A activity
What do the team think?
"Great work-life balance and a friendly working environment"
"A great place to work. Good direction, good people and great support"
As Tax Accountant you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Background in corporate tax compliance/accounting
- Organised, collaborative and takes initiative
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.