£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus
6 months ago
Up to £45,000
- Are you looking for an in-house move?
- Do you want to broaden your tax experience?
- Do you want to work in a supportive team?
What is great about this role?
- A market leading, expansive, progressive company
- Opportunity to work in a mixed tax role and broaden knowledge
- Flexible, supportive and friendly work environment
As Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Indirect and direct tax compliance
- Supporting on tax reconciliations and accounting
- UK focus with international tax work
- Supporting on ad-hoc advisory
What do the team think?
"Genuine people in a supportive work environment"
"Good exposure to senior leadership team who are keen to progress company forward to success"
As Tax Accountant you will be;
- Fully or part-qualified in tax or accountancy
- Corporate tax experience with desire to broaden experience
- Hard-working, numerate and willing to go outside their comfort zone
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.