£35000 - £45000 per annum
6 months ago
Up to £45,000
- Are you a tax specialist looking for your first move in-house?
- Are you interested in joining one of Europe's largest businesses in its field?
- Do you want to join a successful business in a newly-created role?
What's great about this role?
- A newly-created role with a successful, growing team
- The ability to grow your tax knowledge and develop
- Broaden your experience across direct, indirect and R&D taxes
As Tax Accountant you will be involved in;
- Preparation of corporate tax returns
- Preparation of corporate tax year end reporting
- Assisting the team on VAT, Employment taxes and R&D
- Taking ownership of the corporate tax software implementation project
What do the team think?
"Great work-life balance and a friendly working environment"
"A great place to work. Good direction, good people and great support"
As Tax Accountant you will be;
- Experience in corporate tax compliance
- Enthusiasm to broaden your tax experience
- Team player, autonomous and great attention to detail
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.