£25000 - £35000 per annum
7 months ago
A Big 4 firm based in Reading are currently recruiting for a Tax Advisor to join their people advisory services team.
You will be working within the mobility team managing complex compliance, reporting and risks inherent in deploying a globally mobile workforce. This is a fantastic role that will enable you to develop client relationships early on in your career.
Your responsibilities will involve:
- Building and maintaining tax relationships with clients whilst providing high levels of client service
- Identifying opportunities and managing expectations within the firm and externally
- Winning new work with new clients
- Successfully managing the process of delivering tax projects, ensuring technical accuracy
- Providing full tax services to your client portfolio
You will need to be an experienced expatriate tax practitioner and have the desire to study towards the CTA qualification (if not already achieved)
Please apply if you would like more detail around this position.