A great opportunity has arisen for a qualified Tax Analyst to join a large multinational based on the outskirts of London. This is a greenfield role which will provide a lot of autonomy and the chance to work for an easily recognisable brand.
Tax Analyst Role
- Preparation and submission of the worldwide group VAT/GST returns.
- Taking ownership for the preparation of passenger and ticket tax returns in order to deliver complete and accurate returns and supporting documentation for manager review.
- Responsibilities will include arranging tax payments and liaising with tax authorities as required.
- Preparation of the group's employment tax returns including P11Ds and PSAs.
- Ad-hoc support in the completion of a variety of corporate income tax returns covering approximately 12 UK companies and a number of overseas branches.
- Assisting with the ongoing maintenance of the tax control framework.
- Assisting on corporate tax projects such as R&D, transfer pricing and permanent establishment reviews.
- Provision of technical support and research for a broad spectrum of advisory projects across all taxes.
- Assisting with the coaching of two tax assistants, helping them to develop their skills and knowledge.
- Liaise closely with colleagues in other departments such as Accounting, Human Resources, Revenue Accounts and Reward to obtain information when needed.
- The in-house tax team work very closely with all areas of the business and a key part of being successful in this role will be the ability to work well with others who are not tax specialists and to be able to explain clearly why certain information is needed in a way that encourages our colleagues in other departments to engage with us.
Are you newly qualified in ACCA / ATT or equivalent? Are you interested in furthering your career in Tax?
This role would be ideal for someone looking for their first industry role, who is interested in gaining knowledge in a wide variety of taxes from a team of friendly and experienced professionals.
You will need to be able to work under pressure and have the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing. You'll also be able to multi-task, manage your own workload and be able to prioritise your work.
If you think you have the personal attributes to be the new Tax Analyst for this fantastic business, I'd love to hear from you!
Please contact me on 0207 269 6314 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org