Compliance and Reporting Senior Tax Manager, In-House
£70,000-90,000 + 25% bonuses, work-life balance and flexibility
Are you ACA/CTA qualified with demonstrable experience in compliance, reporting and advisory?
Do you have a demonstrable interest in insurance, asset management and the wider financial services?
Interested in an internationally-focused role with flexibility in working arrangements and developmental trajectory?
The business & role:
We are searching for a Complaince and Reporting Senior Tax Manager, In-House this multinational financial services business.
The role will be approximately equally split in thirds between compliance, reporting and providing project support to external subsidiaries. This last detail of project support comes with a strong degree of flexibility which level and nature of support is provided, offering the opportunity to get involved in advisory work or upskill in a specific area.
Alongside cross-functional support, partnering and networking, you will be managing, supporting and upskilling a team of 5. Reporting into an experienced Head of Tax in a team totalling at 15, you can expect a real family-feel culture with a competitive life-work balance offering, including remote working options. The team are sociable, supportive and would welcome you with energy and enthusiasm.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for a close-knit and friendly team, work-life balance and getting away from the big smoke of London.
The ideal candidate:
- Technical strength, ACA/CTA qualification is essential
- Solid experience in compliance, reporting (IFRS or UK GAAP) and upskilling a team
- A people person with communication-skills, energy, team-commitment and focus
- Financial services/insurance experience is desirable, though not essential.
- Welcoming of applicants straight from medium-to-large sized practices with hands-on experience
The selection process:
- Initial conversation and interview preparation with recruitment representative. Simply submit your expression of interest (attached with a Linkedin Profile/CV to frame the conversation) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- First stage telephone conversation with the Head of Tax
- Final stage interview with multiple members of the team, on-site.