Tax Investigations Assistant Manager - London - Top 10 Firm
Up to £55,000
Are you interested in exploring a rewarding career in Tax Investigations?
Do you want to move into a client facing role and work on some exciting advisory engagements?
What's great about this role?
- The firm actively promote and encourage work-life balance
- The team is incredibly supportive and offer more of a "family feel" environment
- You will have the opportunity to progress through the ranks as the firm s relatively "top light" and provide a clear progression path
- The team is incredibly well regarded in the market and work with a number of impressive & complex clients
- Work closely with the leading Tax Investigations Partner and Directors in the team assisting in servicing clients
- Involved in client facing projects where you'll work one on one with high net worth clients to assist them in ongoing or upcoming investigations
- Firm will invest in heavily in you and continue to support you financially and technically with your tax qualifications
What will you ned to succeed?
- A background in tax investigations or personal tax
- Have strong interpersonal skills within the firm & clients
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
For further information contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.