£52000 - £65000 per annum + car allow, Pens & Bonus
19 days ago
10 March 2021
- Tax Investigations/Litigation Manager - Big 4 - London inc flexible working
- Are you at AM level who has missed out on a recent promotion?
- Is working from home one day per week appealing to you?
- Would you like to work with a very well connected Tax Investigations Partner?
- Or are you working at HMRC and would be keen to pursue a client consulting career?
A forward-thinking accountancy firm with a strong London presence seeks an Manager level candidate to join their excellent established tax investigations team.
This Manager level role will be a key part of the tax investigations team but also working with the wider taxation team. They have a very strong investigation pipeline were you will be working alongside a number of well-connected Partners to ensure you are driving the business forward whilst leading client engagements and delivering on various disputes and disclosures.
This role would suit an Investigations candidate who is keen to progress their career within this well-established team following:
- COP9 (CDF) Serious Tax Fraud
- Offshore disclosure (e.g. LDF, WDF)
- COP8 (Marketed avoidance, offshore structures etc)
- Tax enquiry management, individuals and corporates
- Residence and domicile challenges
- Tax dispute resolution including Mediation (ADR) to litigation (Tax tribunals)
- Resolution of participation in tax avoidance schemes
- Tax risk management principles e.g. Senior Accounting Officer
- Tax administration advice
For more information on this role or a confidential conversation regarding the Investigations market, please contact Kevin Racher on 0207 269 6321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.