- Are you interested in exploring a rewarding career in Tax Investigations?
- Are you interested in moving into a client-facing role and working on advisory engagements?
- Are you interested in working in an entrepreneurial and dynamic team?
What's great about this role?
- The firm actively promote and encourage work-life balance
- The team is incredibly supportive and offer more of a "Family Feel" environment
- You will have the opportunity to progress through the ranks as the firm is relatively "top light" and provide a clear progression path
- The team is incredibly well regarded in the market and work with a number of impressive & complex clients
- You would work closely with the leading Tax investigations partner and Directors in the team assisting in servicing clients
- You will be involved in client-facing projects where you will work one on one with high net worth clients to assist them in ongoing or upcoming investigations
- The firm will invest heavily in you and continue to support you financially and technically with your tax qualifications
What will you need to succeed?
- A background in Tax Investigations or Personal Tax
- Have strong interpersonal skills within the firm & clients
- Educated to a degree level would be ideal
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
To apply, please contact Laura Thompson on 0207 269 6317 or email email@example.com