Up to £55000 per annum
8 months ago
Tax Investigations Assistant Manager - London - Top 10 Firm
Up to £55,000
Are you interested in exploring a rewarding career in Tax Investigations?
Do you want to move into a client facing role and work on some exciting advisory engagements?
What's great about this role?
- The firm actively promote and encourage work-life balance
- The team is incredibly supportive and offer more of a "family feel" environment
- You will have the opportunity to progress through the ranks as the firm s relatively "top light" and provide a clear progression path
- The team is incredibly well regarded in the market and work with a number of impressive & complex clients
- Work closely with the leading Tax Investigations Partner and Directors in the team assisting in servicing clients
- Involved in client facing projects where you'll work one on one with high net worth clients to assist them in ongoing or upcoming investigations
- Firm will invest in heavily in you and continue to support you financially and technically with your tax qualifications
What will you ned to succeed?
- A background in tax investigations or personal tax
- Have strong interpersonal skills within the firm & clients
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
For further information contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or email@example.com