Tax Investigations Senior - London - up to £40,000
Are you looking for your first role in the Private Sector?
Do you want to work for the largest pure tax investigations team in the country?
Why this team?
- Largest pure tax investigations in the country and 60%-70% of their work coming via external referrals
- Clients vary from commercial businesses as well as high net worth individuals
- Cohesive and collaborative team where team fit is as important as technical proficiency
- Service line is so successful that they have buy in from top levels of management
- Clear progression paths in place and heavily invest in staff
- Excellent retention rates and rarely lose people to competitors
- Manage the everyday running of the tax investigation for a portfolio of clients
- Prepare investigation reports, including all computational aspects of the report, for submission to the HMRC, working directly with the Partner or Director
- Liaise directly with clients, contacts and other parties to ensure work is done
- Tax investigations experience ideally including both COP 8 and 9
- ATT qualified or show a desire to undertake the ATT/CTA qualifications
For further information, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or firstname.lastname@example.org