Tax Investigations Manager - London - up to £70,000
Why this tax investigations team?
They have the largest pure tax investigations team in the country and 60%-70% of their work comes via external referrals. They service a broad range of clients including commercial businesses as well as high net worth individuals.
Given the international nature of wealth management the team have numerous opportunities to travel to Singapore, Switzerland, the Channel Islands etc. They are a very cohesive and collaborative team where fit is equally as important as well as technical proficiency. They've got clear progression paths in place and heavily invest in their staff; they have excellent retention rates and rarely lose people to competitors.
Your tax investigations role:
- You would work closely with the leading Tax Investigations Partners and Directors in the team
- You will be involved in client facing projects where you will work one on one with high net worth clients to assist them in ongoing or upcoming investigations
- The firm will invest heavily in you and continue to support you financially and technically
What will you need to succeed?
- A background in Tax Investigations or Personal Tax
- Have strong interpersonal skills within the firm & clients
- Educated to a degree level would be ideal
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
For further information on this Tax Investigations team, contact Chris Barnett on 02071235059 or email@example.com