West Midlands, England
£65000 - £85000 per annum + Car allowance & bonus
9 months ago
Tax investigations Senior Manager (Top 10) - (the client is happy to look at Flexible working arrangements)
Salary - up to £85,000 + Allowances
- Are you looking to join a market leading Tax investigations practice?
- Are you interested in moving into a client facing role and working on advisory engagements?
- Are you interested in having the ability to travel around the world servicing clients?
What's great about this role?
- By revenue the firm is the largest pure tax investigations practice and also boast an impressive head count and growth %
- The firm actively promote and encourage work-life balance and have an incredibly open mind on flexible working situations
- The team is incredibly supportive and offer more of a "Family Feel" environment
- You will have the opportunity to progress through the ranks as the firm is relatively "top light" and provide a clear progression path
- The team is incredibly well regarded in the market and 70% of their work is externally referred
- As a Senior Manager in the Tax Investigations practice you would work closely with the national Tax investigations partners and Directors in the team assisting in servicing clients
- You will actively seek opportunities for developing new clients and for selling new services to existing clients and develop your personal portfolio
- You will be involved in client facing projects where you will work one on one with high net worth clients to assist them in ongoing or upcoming investigations
What will you need to succeed?
- Have strong interpersonal skills within the firm & clients
- Maintain an in depth, up to date, knowledge of Taxation with COP 8 & 9 ideally
- Some post qualified experience
- Educated to a degree level or CTA or ACA qualified
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
If you would be interested in exploring this opportunity further, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0207 269 6321
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.