Tax Investigations Senior Manager - (the client is happy to look at Flexible working arrangements, such as home working and Part Time)
Salary - up to £75,000 + Allowances
- Are you looking to join and lead a Tax investigation offering?
- Are you interested in moving into a client facing role and working on advisory engagements?
- Working with a well-established Private Client team?
What's great about this role?
- Having a chance to development the Investigations offering with a strong COP 8 & 9 pipeline
- The firm actively promote and encourage work-life balance and have an incredibly open mind on flexible working situations
- The team is incredibly supportive and offer more of a "Family Feel" environment
- You will have the chance to develop your career with a clear path to Director & Partner
- The ability to leverage off their strong Private Client team with several referrals already in the pipeline
What will you need to succeed?
- Have strong interpersonal skills within the firm & clients
- Experience in dealing with COP 8 & 9
- Demonstrable some post qualified experience
- Ideally hold the CTA qualification
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills
If you would be interested in exploring this opportunity further, please contact me at email@example.com or 0207 269 6321