City of London, London
£65000 - £90000 per annum + great bens package (inc agile working)
4 months ago
Tax Knowledge & Technical Manager / Senior Manager
- Do you fancy something a little different?
- Are you keen for change away from a client facing role and timesheets?
- Do you want the chance to work part-time with the flexibility to work from home?
If so, I would be keen to speak to you ASAP regarding this great opportunity!
Having placed several candidates within this firm, they have a great tax offering and offer a real chance to develop this newly created role. This great role is based in the heart of the City of London and looking to pay between £65,000 to £90,000 per annum (pro rata & depending on PQE/experience) with some great benefits to match.
What's great about this role & client?
- Superb City location
- Working and developing this role from a blank canvass'
- Flexible working including working on a part-time basis
- Working with a well-connected Partner that values its team/staff
- No time-sheets!!
We are working with a leading Top 20 accountancy firm working closely with the head of Tax on this newly created role. Due to a number of recent clients wins we are looking to recruit a Tax Technical / Knowledge expert to support the Tax Partners on various projects such as: -
- Working with Partners on complex taxation issues
- Keeping abreast of tax issues impacting the firms' client portfolio ranging from SME/Entrepreneurial/FTSEs
- Researching and advising the firms on specific tax issues such as complex tax matters, new rules and legislation
- Supporting all Partners on identifying opportunities to work cross-functionally
- Managing (and where appropriate), drafting HMRC consulting correspondence on behalf of tax partners
- Working closely with the marketing teams to ensure the firms' media profile is maintained by means of commentary on worth industry news, drafting press releases, social media content etc
- Develop and oversee (and deliver where appropriate) tax technical to the wider business.
You will ideally
- Ideally be an ATT/CTA qualified tax professional with a number of year post qualified experience
- you'll have gained experience working within a professional services environment who enjoys providing technical support to client facing partners
- you'll possess a working knowledge of UK corporate tax legislation
"Supportive Partner, excellent flexible working, working in a great atmosphere"
My client is looking to interview for this role ASAP so you will have to move quickly! Please contact me on Kevin Racher on 0207 269 6321 or email on email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.