£55000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Aberdeen - Scotland
Up to £60,000
- Are you an experienced Assistant Manager or Manager looking to take your first move in-house?
- Would you like to work for a Global Listed organisation with further growth plans?
- Want a role which gives exposure to high level senior stakeholders?
What's great about this Tax Manager role?
- High level senior stakeholder engagement
- Global exposure across the business where you will be seen as the "go to" person for Tax
- A dynamic and fast-growing environment where you can drive your future
Your role as Tax Manager
- Manage the UK tax compliance cycle including preparation of the UK corporation tax returns and statutory tax notes
- Assist the Global tax team with special planning projects by performing tax research and presenting to senior management
- Maintain the high standard of Governance and Compliance with HMRC
- Support management in information gathering and analysis
What do the staff/team think
Speak to the client - gain access to a testimonial that will help cement the culture of the company through the words of an existing employee
"Supportive company with a family feel. Fun working environment"
"Good opportunities to promote within. Great people and job security"
What you'll need to succeed
- ACA/CTA/ATT qualified
- Extensive tax knowledge/experience gained from working in an International company
- Good understanding of the latest accounting/tax developments IFRS and BEPS
- Proficient in accounting/tax systems (Alphatax) and Microsoft applications
Please contact James Jefferson for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6368 or James.Jefferson@pro-tax.co.uk
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.