- Do you have experience in the Financial Services Tax market?
- Do you want to work in a Top 10 firm?
- Do you want to manage your client's day to day relationship but utilise your technical skills?
Our successful Top 10 client are looking to expand their Global Compliance Reporting team due to recently winning a lot of business, and to continue with the growth. The team have won business over their Big 4 competitors, and therefore the base of clients is enviable.
- Day to day contact for clients in your portfolio
- Train, mentor and supervise junior staff
- Establish and build relationships with clients and within the firm
- Business development
- Deliver tax projects maintaining technical quality standard
- Own client end to end process for clients in compliance and reporting portfolio
- Flexible working
- Client facing role
- No time sheets
- Supportive working environment
- Medical and insurance benefits
- Strong communication skills
- Team player
- ACA/ACCA/CA/CTA qualified
- Experience working in a compliance and reporting environment, preferably FS Tax environment
- Project management experience
- Previous experience managing and training junior staff
To apply, or to find out more information, get in contact with Laura now: 02074 269 6317 / email@example.com