In-House Tax Manager - Surrey
Do you need role that offers flexibility?
Are you looking to make your first move in-house?
Ready for a new challenge?
A leading gas and engineering company are looking for a Tax Manager to join their in-house tax team. Working closely with the Head of Tax, you will have the opportunity to utilise your current skill set as well as pick up a wide range of new knowledge.
What's great about this business?
- Up to 20% bonus
- Car allowance
- Employee and partner health insurance
- Flexible hours
- Home working
As Tax Manager you will be responsible for;
- UK corporation tax compliance work
- Dealing with HMRC's enquiries into the returns
- Quarterly and monthly tax reporting under IFRS and UK GAAP
- Providing advice to business units on corporation tax, VAT and PAYE in respect of ad hoc matters
- Forecasting taxable profits and tax payments
What will you need to succeed?
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in corporate tax
- You will be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Close attention to details
- Good tax accounting knowledge
What do employees say?
"Everyone you work with is very helpful, friendly, and passionate about what they do. You will learn and grow in ways you never thought possible." - Current employee
"They genuinely care about your well-being and your growth - not only professionally but personally as well." - Former employee
Roles like this can be few and far between when it comes to working in-house. Don't miss out, apply today or contact me on the below!
Phone: 0207 269 6319