2 months ago
In-House VAT Manager - 12 Month FTC
Up to £85,000 - Part Time - London
Are you a VAT specialist?
Do you need more flexibility and balance?
Looking for project work and interesting advisory?
I am working exclusively with a global trader and wholesaler of fuel to find a Tax Manager to join them on a 12-month basis to work on implementing exciting projects mostly related to VAT but widely across tax to improve the overall function.
Why this business?
- Central London location
- Lots of flexibility
- Receive all benefits that permanent employees do
As In-House VAT Manager you will be responsible for;
- Review current processes and implement improvements and controls across all tax areas, including VAT, Duty, PAYE & Corporation Tax across the whole UK Group
- Review tax rules and data flow in the trading systems for all Group companies
- Streamline tax processes across the UK Group
- Set up tax processes and local registrations for new business initiatives
- Advise on key changes and tax treatments of new business initiatives
- Liaise with local consultants & Head Office on tax related queries
- Work with the accounts team to implement the improvements & controls across all tax areas, particularly VAT
- Liaise with tax advisors to prepare the Group's Corporation Tax computations
- Responsible for reviewing VAT returns for all UK companies
- Develop a strong understanding of the systems used by the company (Trading & Accounting).
- Build and maintain strong relationships with external contacts (tax advisors, auditors, outsourced team).
What will you need to succeed?
- Good all-round knowledge on taxes especially VAT
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to use initiative and possess the ability to work in a complex and dynamic environment
What do employees say?
"Very relaxed, flexible work environment - so long as you get the work done within the deadline, you have full freedom to do it any way you want. Knowledge sharing is highly encouraged and facilitated." - Current employee
"Great co-workers, fun working environment, fast paced, very agile in execution of plans." - Former employee
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity, apply today or contact me on the below for more information.
Phone: 0207 269 6319
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.