Tax Manager, In-House
£75-85,000 + market-leading benefits & bonuses
Are you CTA/ACA qualified with FS direct taxation experience?
Looking to lead, train and develop a more junior member of staff within a bright and progressive team?
Seeking a role which utilises your comprehensive experience across direct tax advisory, reporting and planning within a multinational insurance group?
Your role: The Tax Manager, In-House
This Tax Manager, In-House opportunity comes with ample opportunity for learning, development and role enlargement. In the short-to-mid term, the role will centre on advisory, reporting (UK & US GAAPs) and group planning, managing 1 direct report and providing support to wider stakeholders.
Reporting directly into an experienced and distinguished Head of Tax, your responsibilities will encompass:
- Managing the UK tax and compliance, alongside the internal and external stakeholders through the completion of projects, from start to finish
- Supporting the Head of Tax on ad hoc strategic projects
- Creating and identifying opportunities within the changing pan-European tax environment, while assisting, maintain and developing upon the European Tax Strategy
- Managing the UK tax reporting across provisions, returns (also US reporting)
- Leading as an exemplar direct tax business partner, liaising with the wider business stakeholders to provide advice and educate on the implications of business decisions
- Ensuring you remain up to date with cutting-edge legislative developments across each area of tax
- Responsible for operational compliance across the group from a FATCA and CRS perspective
What you will need to succeed: the Tax Manager, In-House
- ACA/CTA/CPA/ICAS qualified
- Strong financial services experience, ideally with in-house exposure alongside experience in a large professional practice
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal - able to engage at a high level and partner with diverse stakeholders
- Solid US/UK direct taxation knowledge, and experience with UK/US GAAP
Potentially interested in this Tax Manager, In-House opportunity?
Express a potential interest to email@example.com to learn more.