£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
Up to £65,000
- Are you looking for a first industry move?
- Are you interested in broad, mixed tax positions?
- Do you want to lead on projects and manage junior staff?
What is great about this role?
- A learning and development role for anyone wanting a first industry move
- Commercial experience with one of the world's most recognised brands
- Act as a tax business partner for the UK and Ireland region
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Business partnering to provide tax advice
- Covering UK&I tax compliance and reporting
- Supporting colleagues within the US and global tax teams
- Overseeing development of a junior Tax Analyst in the team
What do the team think?
"Good development opportunities and flexible working hours"
"Excellent work-life balance and progression for my career"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Corporate tax background
- Commercially aware, adaptable and a team player
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.