£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
Up to £65,000
- Are you looking for a first industry move?
- Are you interested in broad, mixed tax positions?
- Do you want to lead on projects and manage junior staff?
What is great about this role?
- A learning and development role for anyone wanting a first industry move
- Commercial experience with one of the world's most recognised brands
- Act as a tax business partner for the UK and Ireland region
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Business partnering to provide tax advice
- Covering UK&I tax compliance and reporting
- Supporting colleagues within the US and global tax teams
- Overseeing development of a junior Tax Analyst in the team
What do the team think?
"Good development opportunities and flexible working hours"
"Excellent work-life balance and progression for my career"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Corporate tax background
- Commercially aware, adaptable and a team player
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.