£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Car
23 days ago
02 December 2020
Up to £65,000
- Are you looking for a first industry move?
- Are you interested in broad, mixed tax positions?
- Do you want to take ownership of a tax function?
What is great about this role?
- Successful business that has doubled in size in recent years
- The opportunity to broaden your tax experience across other disciplines
- Autonomy to manage your workload
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Group VAT returns
- Corporate tax compliance and accounting
- Implementing group tax strategy
- Advising on projects regarding tax related matters
What do the team think?
"Supportive company with a family feel. Fun working environment"
"Good opportunities to promote within. Great people and job security"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Indirect or Corporate tax backgrounds considered
- Attention to detail, adaptable and autonomous
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.