£60000 - £65000 per annum
14 days ago
09 December 2020
Up to £65,000
- Are you looking for a first industry move?
- Are you interested in broad, newly created tax positions?
- Do you want to join a business continuing to grow in a tough economic climate?
What is great about this role?
- A business continually looking at acquisitions meaning you are never standing still
- As a result of growth joining a finance team on an upward trajectory
- Act as a tax business partner for the group
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Group tax compliance
- Working with M&A team in regard to advising from a tax perspective
- Process improvement and making tax digital projects
- Broader tax issues including capital allowances and R&D
What do the team think?
"A nice work environment with friendly people who look after their staff"
"Lots of emphasis on career development within the group"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Corporate tax background
- Attention to detail, autonomous and articulate
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.