£75000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus
3 months ago
Up to £85,000
- Are you looking for a group role within a market leader?
- Does a newly created role interest you?
- Are you keen on broadening your tax knowledge?
What's great about this role?
- Unrivalled work/life balance and flexibility within a market leader in its industry
- Pathway to become head of department within the next few years
- Involvement across a broad range of tax and finance so no two days are the same
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Submission of VAT, corporate tax and PAYE returns
- Managing HMRC relationships
- Providing advice on new services, projects and M&A activity
- Assist on treasury activities
What do the team think?
"People focused. Great Benefits. Progressive organisation"
"Amazing company if you work hard. Very flexible for any movement across location/job roles"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- VAT or corporate tax backgrounds considered as well as mixed experience
- Autonomous, adaptable and good communicator
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 0207 269 6347 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.