£75000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus
27 days ago
20 October 2021
Up to £80,000
- Are you interested in a newly created in-house role?
- Do you want an entrepreneurial, greenfield role?
- Do you want a role that focuses more on strategy and advisory?
What's great about this role?
- A mixed tax role covering compliance and international tax advisory
- A newly created role providing a blank canvas to mark your stamp on the business
- The go-to person for international tax for the team
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Responsibility for tax compliance and reporting
- Establishing international tax policies and driving tax process set up
- Provide international tax advice to senior management
- Establish transfer pricing models
What do the team think?
"Great industry and a vibrant culture. Amazing opportunities to contribute"
"Flexibility, Great Culture and an exciting future"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Exposure to international tax compliance and advisory
- Commercial awareness, proactive and entrepreneurial
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.