£65000 - £75000 per annum
15 days ago
03 February 2022
Up to £75,000
- Are you looking for a flexible in-house role?
- Do you want to be the subject matter expert covering a broad range of taxes?
- Do you want to take ownership of the group tax function?
What is great about this role?
- Take ownership as the in-house tax expert for the business
- Flexible working options
- Broad role leading on tax planning and strategy as an in-house advisor
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Managing tax compliance
- Implementing and improving processes
- Provide advice and guidance on all aspects of tax
- Manage related projects (including IR35) to ensure initiatives and activities are always delivered to a high standard
What do the team think?
"Working with great people, good structure and work-life balance"
"Excellent working environment that provides great training and development opportunities"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Solid UK corporate tax experience
- Great attention to detail, numerate and able to communicate well
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.