In-House Tax Manager - Asset Management
Central London, flexible working available
£70,000 + bonuses and benefits
We are currently seeking a developmentally-focused Tax Manager for a leading and UK-headed asset management group. This is an ideal opportunity for a recently qualified tax professional seeking an in-house career in the financial services, in a role with breadth to get involved with a variety of corporate and fund matters. Reporting into a distinguished Tax Director with experience between the Big 4 and global asset managers, the specific responsibilities of this role will include:
- Management and oversight of UK corporate tax compliance for the group; to include preparing returns for submission.
- Oversight of outsourced preparations for wider international corporate taxation; to include other indirect taxation returns.
- Coordination of monthly tax reporting; maintenance of tax ledgers for entities.
- Responsibility for global tax payments and maintaining an appropriate control environment.
- Tax cashflow forecast for the group.
- Ongoing review and maintenance of OECD compliant transfer pricing documentation and accompanying evidence.
- Coordination of the SAO report and associated documentation.
- Continual review of effective control framework to manage any risks and prevent errors or complaints.
- Ad-hoc project work; to include R&D claims, DAC6 reporting involvement and PE review
- Monitoring changes in the tax environment and keeping a commercial awareness of business operations to identify any tax obligations/opportunities.
- Ad hoc involvement in product taxation matters for Investor tax reporting/Custody taxes.
The successful CV will show:
- Solid experience in UK corporation tax
- Project management skills
- ACA/CTA qualification
- Asset management specific industry experience
- In-house experience
- Working knowledge of international VAT regimes
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.