£70000 - £80000 per annum
6 months ago
Up to £81,250 FTE
- Are you looking for a move in-house?
- Do you want a broad role seeing you take ownership on the company's tax issues?
- Are you looking for a flexible, part-time role?
What is great about this role?
- Taking ownership of the UK tax function
- Relaxed and flexible working environment
- Great place to learn the complexities of an in-house role
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Ensuring UK tax compliance
- Providing input and advice form a tax perspective on acquisitions and transactions
- Supporting on tax reporting and accounting
- Building relationships industry and company wide
What do the team think?
"A fun environment with lots of room to progress"
"Company are invested in their employees, great management and teamwork"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Experience with within real estate industry encouraged
- Autonomous, commercially aware, and numerate
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.