£60000 - £70000 per annum
11 days ago
10 November 2021
Up to £70,000
- Are you looking for a flexible, part-time in-house role?
- Do you want a role covering a broad range of taxes?
- Do you want to work for an exciting growing brand?
What is great about this role?
- Take ownership as the in-house tax expert for the business
- Flexible working options
- Broad role covering direct & indirect taxes as an in-house advisor
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Managing tax compliance
- Implementing and improving processes
- Lead, manage and provide advice on VAT issues
- Projects including M&A, disposals and restructuring
What do the team think?
"Working with great people, good structure and work-life balance"
"Excellent working environment that provides great training and development opportunities"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Solid UK corporate tax experience
- Great attention to detail, numerate and able to communicate well
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.