£80000 - £90000 per annum
2 months ago
London or Remote Working
Up to £90,000
- Are you a tax specialist looking to develop in-house?
- Would you like the flexibility to work remotely or in the office?
- Do you want to join a business where employee wellbeing is paramount?
What's great about this role?
- Globally implemented flexible working policy
- A great opportunity for a UK tax specialist to develop on international taxes
- Outsourced compliance allowing you to add value advising the business
As Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Oversight of UK tax compliance
- Supporting colleagues on European and global tax jurisdictions
- Assessing global transactions
- Management of tax audits and tax reporting
What do the team think?
"Great work life balance, support where needed, great teamwork and culture"
"Great perks, very social atmosphere and such a friendly team and environment"
As Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Background in UK corporate tax or transfer pricing
- Autonomous, analytical and great attention to detail
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.