£35000 - £44000 per annum + flexible working
7 months ago
Salary: Up to £44,000 + benefits
Need a bit of change in your work life?
Ready to dive into a new job?
Wanting a better benefits package that suits you?
A handful of your benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- Up to 35 days annual leave
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Buy and sell holiday
- Personal pension scheme
A few of your duties:
- Supporting the partner in client meetings
- Coaching, mentoring and supporting junior colleagues with your expertise
- Overseeing the tax team and managing the delivery of assignments
- Managing the portfolios of tax consultants/assistants
- Advising clients on changes that may impact them
If you're ATT/CTA qualified/equivalent level, with experience in tax and good client facing abilities, then do not hesitate to apply now!
So, what's next?
If this interests you and you'd like to know more, please contact me on:
Tel: 0207 269 6316
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.