£50000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus & Flexible working
7 months ago
Tax Reporting and Strategy
Salary: £50,000- £75,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Pension
A unique opportunity has become available to join one of the Big 4, working closely with the Director by helping FTSE100 clients build a sustainable Tax Strategy for the future.
This team are looking for an Assistant Manager and Manager to join the team
Why join this team:
- This is a successful growing team where you will be supported to help you achieve your goals whilst working for this market-leading firm
- You will work with interesting FTSE100 clients and inbound businesses
- Flexible working is encouraged
- Essentially a consulting business, projects range from one-off initiatives providing bespoke solutions to specific problems, through to long- term tax transformation.
- Advising both domestic and international clients on the end to end management of tax across their business
The ideal profile:
- You will be technically strong
- Client facing
- A self-starter and have a passion to take the business forward
- You may already have experience working in a similar role, or alternatively you have a Corporate Tax background with an interest to move into Risk and Governance.
If you would be interested in this opportunity, please apply directly to this advert with an updated cv, or alternatively, contact Maisie Horrell by email email@example.com or ring 0207 269 6337 for more information.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.