£75000 - £100000 per annum + bonus & flexible working
6 months ago
Tax Reporting & Strategy Senior Manager - London
Big 4 up to £100,000 + car allowance + bonus + flexible working
My client has a market leading reputation in London and across Europe, with the largest integrated tax process and technology team of the Big 4.
They are looking for a motivated individual to join the team of professionals dedicated to improving and transforming their clients' tax accounting processes.
I am looking to speak with individuals interested in working at the forefront of Global tax transformation. Utilising your existing tax and/or accounting foundations you will expand your expertise into emerging and existing technologies and processes. You will be creating relationships with clients that enable you to support them to transform their tax accounting processes and systems.
This team have a strong reputation for being collaborative, proactive and fun to work with. Working with this team will present you with the opportunity to get involved in high profile projects and will enable you to expand your horizons.
You will be responsible for:
* Leading teams responsible for the preparation, coordination and review of key income tax accounting judgments, significant tax estimates, technical tax accounting conclusions, and tax disclosures using a variety of technology solutions
* Developing and utilising a working knowledge of multiple GAAPs from a tax perspective (FRS 102, IFRS & US GAAP)
* Tax accounting advisory projects such as acquisition accounting, technology and process improvements
* Implementations of tax reporting technology solutions for clients which will include working on bespoke Excel models, third-party software tools and being part of wider tax transformation projects such as the implementation of new ERP platforms including S/4 HANA
* Managing diverse teams with an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
* Managing and running internal and external tax accounting training
* Developing close working relationships with clients and targets alike and to introduce different areas of consulting to them through the platform of a tax accounting relationship
* Working on go to market activities including targeting clients and responding to RFPs
* Excellent communication skills- able to explain complex ideas and techniques to non-experts
* Track record of success of managing a team
* A background in corporate tax compliance and/or advisory services
* Experience of delivering corporate tax accounting services to entities located in the UK and overseas under IFRS, FRS 101/102, or US GAAP is preferred or a willingness to learn this if not
* A personal interest in being part of the technology-enabled tax function of the future and willingness to learn the skills required to manage tax accounting technology projects
* Able to define, plan, manage and execute a project
* An ability to manage multiple-work streams at the same time
* Flexibility to be able to learn new software and techniques quickly on the job and invest time in getting up to speed with the tax technology market.
* Hold an accounting or tax qualification
* A hunger for understanding the technical complexities associated with corporate tax accounting and an interest in staying up to date with the latest industry trends and market drivers
* Ability to develop close working relationships with clients and targets alike and to introduce different areas of tax to them
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please do reach out for a confidential discussion on 02072696337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.