£57000 - £65000 per annum + car allowance & package
4 months ago
Tax Reporting and Strategy Manager
Salary: £57,000- £65,000 + Cash allowance + Benefits + Pension
A unique opportunity has become available to join one of the Big 4, working closely with the Director & Partners by helping FTSE100 clients build a sustainable Tax Reporting & Strategy for the future.
Why join this team:
- This is a successful growing team where you will be supported to help you achieve your goals whilst working for this market-leading firm
- You will work with interesting FTSE100 clients
- Flexible working is promoted
- Essentially a consulting business, projects range from one-off initiatives providing bespoke solutions to specific problems, through to long- term tax transformation.
The ideal profile:
- You will be technically strong
- Client facing
- A self-starter and have a passion to take the business forward
- This role would suit an experienced Assistant Manager seeking a promotion to Manager.
- You may already have experience working in a similar role, or alternatively you have a Corporate Tax background with an interest to move into Risk and Governance.
If you would be interested in this opportunity, please apply directly to this advert with an updated cv, or alternatively, contact Kevin Racher on 0207 269 6321 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.