£75000 - £105000 per annum + a great package
about 1 month ago
With many commercial sectors, both in the UK and internationally, suffering varying degrees of distress, a number of my clients' business units have a growing requirement for extensive tax support (including debtor and creditor advisory, restructuring and formal insolvency). A strong restructuring tax team with the right expertise is critical to the successful execution of such corporate transactions.
Extensive hands-on domestic and cross-border transaction experience in these areas helps resolve critical tax considerations in an efficient and practical manner. Our focus on balancing various stakeholders concerns and the key commercial drivers, means that they can meet issues head-on and achieve results.
This teams tax-focused restructuring professionals serve as dedicated resource advising stressed and distressed businesses and their lenders, dealing with the many and varied tax consequences in such situations. As a result of m clients' growth, they are expanding the tax team rapidly at all levels and looking to recruit a restructuring tax Manager or Assistant Director into the team.
The ideal candidate will be bright, pragmatic, action focused and hands-on in getting to the solution. The individual does not necessarily need to have specific restructuring or insolvency experience, although it would be an advantage. However, you will need to have transaction tax experience and a good understanding of the tax implications of financing and refinancing, as well as possessing a genuine interest in this type of work and a desire to progress. The primary responsibilities would be restructuring and insolvency related work, although you would also be providing general tax services to corporate clients.
Performing tax due diligence for both contingency planning situations and transactions within insolvency for businesses located in the UK and globally:
- Gathering and rapidly assimilating detailed information
- Providing advice in relation to the structuring of transactions:
- Drafting detailed transaction steps plans
- Reacting to fast moving and often changing situations
- Incorporating tax structuring tax advice from other jurisdictions
- Inputting to the tax sections of transaction documentation
- Providing restructuring colleagues and other stakeholders (including lenders and other advisers) with ad-hoc advice on company reorganisations and restructuring activities
- Overseeing the compliance process for UK companies in formal insolvencies
What can this team offer you?
* Leadership: Growing leadership team and high-quality colleagues to work with in a fun and collegiate environment.
* Career development: this firm is rapidly expanding. The opportunities for internal career progression are apparent.
* Technical development: they will support your continuing professional development within this tax team through work opportunities and coaching from experienced senior team.
* Remuneration:offers a competitive salary and an excellent and genuinely performance related bonus scheme where individuals contribution to the team's success is identified during the year.
If this is something of interest and you would be keen to discuss further, please do give me a call to discuss further 0207 269 6321 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.