Birmingham, West Midlands
£20000 - £25000 per annum
20 days ago
27 October 2021
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Tax Semi-Senior to join a highly regarded private client team in Birmingham. This is an opportunity to work with the best private client practitioners in the Midlands, and to become a specialist within the medical market.
In this role you will be working Tax compliance and advisory services to a specialist sector, being GPs. The primary responsibility will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients.
You will be preparing partnership claims as well as preparing individual returns for clients, covering CGT, report pension earrings and much more.
- Manage a portfolio of clients to ensure deadlines are met for tax return submission
- Manage a list of practices in the calculation and reporting of pensionable pay and forecasting profits
- Pro-actively manage your workload and ensuring communication with managers/directors/partners on a regular basis to service clients
- Be comfortable working with self-employed individuals, Capital Gains tax calculations, property accounts and an understanding of pensions annual allowance and associated tax charges
- Consider and highlight further opportunities to develop new work with existing and new clients
- Work as part of a team to provide ad-hoc assistance and ensure clients are provided with excellent service. Working efficiently and as part of a team to deliver work on a timely basis and to the required standard
- Ensure all team needs are met in regards to answering queries promptly
- Updates the team regularly with progress reports
I'm eager to speak with ATT qualified professionals who are looking to move into a large firm with larger and more complex clients, this role will offer support towards the CTA qualification.
My client is conducting telephone and virtual interviews as this week so please get in contact on 020 7269 6324 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a confidential discussion.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.