£35000 - £45000 per annum
7 months ago
Tax Services Consultant
Up to £45,000
- Are you looking for an in-house move?
- Have you failed exams in practice and wish to continue your studies?
- Are you interested in tax technology?
What is great about this role?
- A market leading company continuing to grow in a difficult economic climate
- A unique opportunity mixing tax technology and client services
- Flexible, supportive and friendly work environment
As Tax Services Consultant you will be involved in;
- Providing support to existing client and customer base
- Providing feedback on tax products ensuring quality control
- Advising and providing solutions of tax products
What do the team think?
"A fun and openly communicative team within a progressive environment"
"Approachable and friendly management, supportive and very organised"
As Tax Services Consultant you will be;
- Passionate about providing high quality service
- An understanding of corporate tax compliance
- Autonomous, proactive and a good communicator
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.