10 months ago
A unique opportunity has arisen for a Tax Specialist to join a Global Shipping company as they look to undertake a planned period of International expansion. The ideal candidate will be used to reporting in IFRS as well as having knowledge of both UKGAAP and USGAAP.
The role would suit an experienced Tax professional who has extensive experience of both direct and indirect tax.
As Tax Reporting Specialist, you will undertake quarterly and annual tax returns for the group, with a focus on internal controls within a SOX environment.,
Key Role Accountabilities:
- Calculation and management of tax accounting for financial reporting purposes
- Filing of corporation tax returns and payment of taxes within statutory deadlines
- Advising on the tax aspects of business initiatives
- Ensure good communication and relations with key stakeholders
- Quarterly and annual tax accounting process
- Tax compliance process (tax returns, tax payments etc)
- Assist Head of Tax to review and enhance tax processes,
- Assist with embedding change to increase robustness and optimise tax and VAT positions
- An ability to work in a fast-changing environment
- Strong analytical, communication and influencing skills
- Professional services/Corporate exposure
- Advanced Excel skills (Essential).
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting is highly desirable
If you would like to find out more information about the opportunity or would like to discuss your career within Tax; please get in touch - 0207 269 6314 or email@example.com
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.