£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Tax Specialist/Manager - Hiring Now
Up to £70,000
This is a business-critical role and therefore the hiring process continues during the current Coronavirus crisis but adapts to the situation. The firm are operating a working from home policy currently, adhering to government advice and therefore interviews will take place via video call.
A leading global consultancy firm who enable organisations to set up their business in different jurisdictions is looking to hire a Tax Specialist to be responsible for delivering a full range of tax compliance services initially to the existing client base and also to develop this department to new clients into the future, while building and managing client relationships.
Duties and responsibilities
* Deliver a full range of tax compliance services in conjunction with our Accounting team
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning and expertise
- Assist clients with tax compliance obligations and meet the required compliance deadlines
- Provide innovative tax planning and review complex income tax returns
- Deal with complex client queries
- Identify and mitigate tax risks
- Manage tax provision and tax compliance process
- Improve processes by developing or implementing best practices
- Manage and coordinate tax audits
- Prepare all tax papers on regular basis and handle all information data requests
* Proven work experience as a tax manager
- Excellent knowledge of tax accounting, tax compliance and all types of tax returns (in particular Corporation Tax Returns)
- Knowledge of tax software and MS Office
- Excels at meeting deadlines and solving problems
- Exceptional client service along with the ability to develop excellent client relationships
Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Analytical skills with detail orientation and
- CTA Qualified
- Generous pension
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- 25 days Holiday (plus you can purchase more)
- Eligibility for Group Discretionary Bonus (based on company and team and individual performance)
- Technology hire purchase scheme
- Discounted gym memberships
- Lifestyle discounts - travel discounts, cinema tickets, high street vouchers
- Interest-free Season ticket loan
Don't miss out on this opportunity! To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com or call Laura on 02072696317.
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.