£55000 - £65000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Are you looking to step away from a traditional tax manager position and into a tax technical role? Are you looking for something a bit different which will allow you to play to your strengths of problem solving, becoming immersed in legislation, training and article writing?
My long standing client is looking for a Tax Technical Manager to join their established Internal Tax Team. This firm has experienced double digit growth this year and is continuing to grow.
As the Tax Technical Manager you will have the below responsibilities:
* Managing client facing staff with responding to technical and practical tax issues, including technical input on new developments affecting clients of the business tax teams.
* Providing technical updates on new business tax measures, including writing material for the firm's internal and external newsletter, and presenting tax issues at meetings and other forums.
* Assisting with the technical content of the SharePoint environment used to share knowledge and resources within the tax practice.
* Assisting with identifying opportunities for the tax practice to communicate or work with clients on business tax topics.
* Assisting with the development of technical training delivered by external providers on business tax matters, including reviewing training materials. Occasional delivery of training on business tax topics.
* Involvement with the firm's output relating to key fiscal events, such as the Budget.
* Contributing to the review and development of the firm's risk management procedures, in particular as it relates to business tax.
* Other ad hoc projects or tasks as needed to enable partners and staff to deliver a high quality service to clients
A truly rare opportunity which will allow you to work with multiple high stake-holders across the Firm! I'm eager to speak with indivdiuals with either the CTA,ACA or ADIT qulifcation, who come from a business tax focused background. Please drop me an email email@example.com, or call 020 4549 9934.
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.