£60000.00 - £95000 per annum + Bonus & Flexible working
7 months ago
Tax Technology Manager/Senior Manager - Big 4 - London
Tax Technology Implementation Specialist
My Big 4 client is looking for a Manager or Senior Manager to join their Tax Technology team in London.
You would be working with the largest U.K. and multi-national groups to help clients' tax functions deliver and manage tax.
This team has fantastic growth and a strong, growing, pipeline of opportunities. As a result, they are looking to build their team, especially in the tax technology consulting area, to meet the increasing demand from client's to help them deliver tax in a better way.
In this role you will be a key member of a team that helps to advise and implement process and technology projects relating to tax. This would include helping clients to develop a tax technology strategy, convert that into a roadmap of activities, identify appropriate technologies to solve the issue and delivering projects to implement that technology (using their implementation methodology) alongside other business integration activities such as redesigning the tax function as a result of the implementation, implementing appropriate governance over the technology's use within the organisation and improving processes that the technology interacts with. As an implementation specialist your primary role will be in relation to delivering projects in relation to a specific technology stack or a range of technology products related to a particular area of tax. Example focus areas include: SAP, Indirect Taxes, Tax Provision, Self-service automation or RPA tools. You will also be involved in the business development and pre-sales activity in relation to your chosen area.
Prior experience working on the implementation of tax or finance technology in your chosen area of focus is essential.
Role and responsibilities
- Determine and document user requirements for business processes
- Develop comprehensive E2E test cases at the application and functional process levels
- Create direct channels of communication to software and application developers (internal and external) and infrastructure management teams that get the job done without managerial interjection
- Identify business trends using real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to developers and then follow-up on all results
- Work with the project managers on larger projects to create a comprehensive management plan for each project and hold regular stakeholder meetings to keep all interested parties updated in project progress
- For smaller projects be able to take on aspects of the project management responsibilities yourself
Skills and experience
- Accounting or Tax qualification (or qualified by experience) preferable
- Bachelor's or master's degree in related technical field (e.g Mathematics, Computer Science or Information Technology, Business)
- 5+ years of associated work experience
- Advanced or mid-level SQL (or equivalent) database management and maintenance skills
- Practical application ability with Microsoft Excel, Power Tools, Project and Visio
- Detailed analytical abilities and knowledge or data management and analytics tools
- Strong experience in user testing and project management
This is an urgent needs for my client, so if this is of any interest please do give me a call to discuss further on 02072696337 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Would you like £500 in high street vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £500 in high street vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £500 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.